- By placing an order with Bay Tree Wine Company, you are confirming you are 18 years of age or older.
- Your order will be processed as soon as it has been received and we have checked the availability of your order.
- If the wine ordered is unavailable, Bay Tree Wine Company will contact you to offer an alternative vintage or wine with comparable cost and quality or inform you when the wine ordered will be available.
- If you wish to cancel your order with Bay Tree Wine Company, this must be done within 24 hours of your purchase either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org OR telephoning 029 20488183 07706483064
- If your wine has been delivered, it must be returned to Bay Tree Wine Company in good condition and all bottles intact, unopened and in the original packaging.
- If delivery of your wine has been arranged and dispatched, the customer will regrettably be charged.
- The cost of your purchase will be refunded to you within 30 days of the date you notified Bay Tree Wine Company of the cancellation.
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling and include VAT at the prevailing rate which is currently 20%. The price will be per bottle or case as indicated on the website.
- Title to all goods remains with Bay Tree Wine Company until payment has been received from the buyer.
- Bay Tree Wine Company reserves the right to cancel an order and to inform the customer of the reason for doing so.
- Delivery is free within Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan and we will negotiate a suitable date and time for you to receive your delivery.
- We can also deliver to mainland UK for a flat rate delivery charge of £10.
- Bay Tree Wine Company aims to deliver your wine within a maximum of 5 days of your order being placed. We ask that you provide us with delivery instructions to avoid delay. If the delivery instructions are to leave the delivery outside the house or at another address, the customer does this at his/her own risk.
- Please inform us if there is a special date which you require your wine to be delivered by.
- If there is doubt regarding the age of the recipient on delivery of the wine, proof of ID will be requested to allow delivery to be completed.
- All goods must be examined at the time of delivery and any breakages reported to us immediately stating which bottles are damaged. A full refund of the damaged bottles or the case will be arranged by Bay Tree Wine Company following contact with the customer.
- To enable the successful completion and delivery of your order, Bay Tree Wine Company needs to collect personal information about you which you consent to when you register your order. Your privacy is taken very seriously by Bay Tree Wine Company – we are committed to adhering to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as it applies in the UK, tailored by the Data Protection Act 2018. We will not share your personal details with any other company or third party unless it is required to complete your order, for example, using a courier service.
- Quality and customer service are a priority to Bay Tree Wine Company – if you are not satisfied with our performance, please contact us immediately on 029 20488183 or 07706483064. We will endeavour to resolve any complaints in a fair and equitable manner.
- The content of the Bay Tree Wine Company website is for your information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Bay Tree Wine Company endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in the website. If we find that there is a mistake in our website information, we apologise for any inconvenience caused and will endeavour to rectify the situation immediately. If the error relates to the cost of wine that you have purchased, we will contact the customer to offer the option of cancelling or reconfirming the order.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that any products available through this website meet his/her requirements.
- Reproduction of the content of Bay Tree Wine Company website is prohibited.
- Bay Tree Wine Company will explicitly acknowledge any trademarks used in the website which are not licensed to or the property of Bay Tree Wine Company.
- This website may use links to other websites purely for the purpose of additional information for the customer. Bay Tree Wine Company will not hold any responsibility for the content of linked websites.